Read How Bush Helped Osama Recruit Here

Lies That Led To War: Read The WMD B.S. Here

Under Construction

construction

construction ...

text

text

Photo...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

The Homosexual Threat Is Alive and Well

So all you liberals think we should just "live and let live", eh? You think that what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is their own business...Well, I've got news for you!

Make no mistake, traditional values are under attack! The 2004 Gay recruitment drive is underway, and believe you me, it's an insidious attack. Why, just the other day, I saw one of these homosexual men, attempting to attract me with his firm, taut, buttocks while running down the street in front of my apartment. It was disgusting. So disgusting, in fact, I just can't get that image out of my head!

To make matters worse, they're luring our children astray! Don't take my word for it! Check it out!

Shameless Antagonist Research Inc. has uncovered PROOF that the beloved DR. SEUSS is actually the Propaganda Chief of the Homosexual Menace. Don't take my word for it! YOU be the judge!

Click on this link to see incontravertable proof of Dr.Seuss' Homosexual Advocacy: Dr. Seuss Link

It's a good thing brave, noble President Bush is taking a strong stand against homosexuals, whose sole objective is to bring an end to the sacredness of hetrosexual marriage...It's no wonder poor Britney Spears couldn't hold her marriage together.



Comments on ""

 

post a comment
|
Hit Counter
IZOD

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?