The Norm Coleman Weathervane Project
You know Rumsfeld's career is on the rocks when Norm Coleman starts to join the chorus for his resignation. Minnesotans know Norm as the former Democratic mayor of St. Paul; the national media knows him as a neoconservative Republican senator. Of course, Norm would bristle at being labelled a neocon, but has he ever voted against this administration? Norm Coleman, as a politician, owes his ascendancy to one thing: being able to ride the prevailing winds. Prior to his campaign for re-election, Democratic campaign managers should start selling weathervanes with Coleman's face plastered in the center.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Santa's Bag or Santa, Bagged? The National Rifl...
- Remember When... A year ago yesterday, a bedr...
- Who Really Supports The Troops? Since the statu...
- Rummy's Pep Talk to the Troops Army Spc. Thomas...
- The Really, Really, Ridiculously Good News From Ir...
- Why? Today's Globe and Mail reports: The ...
- Top Five Military Lies Australian Disinformatio...
- We Heart Torture More than 2,200 military veter...
- Pyrric Victory THE Pentagon has admitted that t...