|Did John Stewart Get Tucker Carlson Fired?
It sure seems like it.
CNN said goodbye to pundit Tucker Carlson on Wednesday, and with him likely the "Crossfire" program that has been the granddaddy of high-volume political debate shows on cable television.
The bow-tied wearing conservative pundit got into a public tussle last fall with comic Jon Stewart, who has been critical of cable political programs that devolve into shoutfests.
He said all of the cable networks, including CNN, have overdosed on programming devoted to arguing over issues. Klein said he wants more substantive programming that is still compelling.
"I guess I come down more firmly in the Jon Stewart camp," Klein told The Associated Press.
This move should come as a warning to all conservatives. John Stewart and his smartass minions, (such as myself), will crush you all into a fine powder with our witty, trenchant social commentary.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Effective Government Then and Now Cartoon fro...
- This is not America Screw due process! Forget ...
- Global Warming and Tsunamis Could rising ocean ...
- The Norm Coleman Weathervane Project You kn...
- Santa's Bag or Santa, Bagged? The National Rifl...
- Remember When... A year ago yesterday, a bedr...
- Who Really Supports The Troops? Since the statu...
- Rummy's Pep Talk to the Troops Army Spc. Thomas...
- The Really, Really, Ridiculously Good News From Ir...