|Americablog: Who Is Telling The Truth?|
Americablog's Joe has an excellent post today. What do you do when the administration and the military contradict eachother? Cheney says the insurgency is in its last throes, and the commanders on the ground say that insurgency attacks are at an all-time high.
Which liars are telling the truth this time?
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Of Stem Cells and Warfare From the editorial page...
- Why Aren't Canadian GM Plants Closing? Sorry for ...
- George Galloway K.O.s Glass Jaw Norm With all thr...
- Gary Hart's Question of The Day At The Huffington...
- Enough About The White Chicks Via Atrios, a tho...
- Drusus (K. Christian McGuire) writes: "When C...
- How Many Closets Are There In The White House? ...
- Sam on Fillibusters For the last week, Sam of 917...
- Yes, Merle, Good Times Are Over For Good Yesterda...