Drusus (K. Christian McGuire) writes:
"When Communism invades a comminuty, it destroys free enterpirse by monoplizing goods, services, and employment.
It destroys free enterprise by creating a monopoly which provides food, clothing and other goods once supplied by privately owned small businesses. The people in turn are forced to work for that monopoly at a wage at or near poverty. Their choices are limited to the cheaply made goods provided by other communist manufacturers through their employer. These products are purchased by their low wage earnings thereby giving the people no chance to succeed. The only ones who profit are the few lucky leaders who apply a miniscule fraction of their earnings to their propaganda machine which encourages people that submitting to their system is the Patriotic thing to do.
Wait, did I say Communism? I meant WalMart.
WalMart - Always low wages. Always.
Don't let our Troops die for WalMart.
Free Enterprise depends on you Boycotting WalMart".
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- How Many Closets Are There In The White House? ...
- Sam on Fillibusters For the last week, Sam of 917...
- Yes, Merle, Good Times Are Over For Good Yesterda...
- John Bolton's Nemesis My old friend Aaron Knight,...
- Bolton Vs. Bolton It's clear to anyone following ...
- Good News From Iraq! Sean Hannity of Fox News i...
- The Growing Gap Between The Rich and The Economica...
- Basic Fairness and Third-World Debt Relief A show...
- Obfuscation on Nomination NPR presents a great sy...
- Fools That Follow Who is the bigger fool, the ...