|Bill Maeher on Bush:|
Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you anymore. There's no more money to spend. You used up all of that. You can't start another war because you also used up the army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your term has become the Bush family nightmare: helping poor people.
Yeah, listen to your mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit card's maxed out, and no one is speaking to you: mission accomplished! Now it's time to do what you've always done best: lose interest and walk away. Like you did with your military service. And the oil company. And the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy job. How about cowboy or spaceman?!
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- The Blame Game, Republican-Style The latest right...
- Aunty Linda Knows What's Up The succinct summary ...
- I Get Hate Mail Yesterday, I received a prototypi...
- Taking Us For A Ride How much more proof of the m...
- Sara Speaks! Not to mention the billions of dolla...
- I'm Shamelessly Expoiting This Tragedy ...I'm ...
- Krugman on New Orleans "Last year James Lee Witt,...
- If You're A Bush Supporter, I Blame You I used ...