|Remember...We're The Good Guys|
Just keep repeating it to yourself. Americans would never use chemical weapons. Only fascists like Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons.
After all, it can't be true because the Pentagon denies it. They never lie to us; never have, never will. Two plus two equals five.
Italian state TV, Rai, has broadcast a documentary accusing the US military of using white phosphorus bombs against civilians in the Iraqi city of Falluja.
Rai says this amounts to the illegal use of chemical arms, though the bombs are considered incendiary devices.
Eyewitnesses and ex-US soldiers say the weapon was used in built-up areas in the insurgent-held city.
The US military denies this, but admits using white phosphorus bombs in Iraq to illuminate battlefields.
Washington is not a signatory of an international treaty restricting the use of white phosphorus devices.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Team America World Police: Torture Edition "We do...
- Dee DePass, Corporate Kiss-Ass Reporter for the Mi...
- I Heart Huffington If you haven't checked out The...
- Equatorial Guinea Watch: The New Scramble For Afri...
- Charging Saddam Hussein With Tax Evasion Five ind...
- Wait and See: The Indictment Gold Standard Every ...
- Lying liars and the reporter that protects them. ...
- Why Canada is Kicking Your Ass The big news in De...
- Blogs for Bush: The Secret To The President's Succ...
- The Manchurian President These are well-deserved ...