|The Dog and Pony Show|
According to McCain's campaign manager, this campaign isn't about the issues. It seems the press is doing its' very best to make sure they focus on the personality issues and the polls. I'm currently watching The Today Show, and they've covered the election for ten minutes without even mentioning a single issue.
Don't we deserve better than this?
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Senator Wanderin' Eyes Talk about assessing you...
- McCain: Iraq is "Peaceful and Stable" Read It: ...
- Would You Pick Lettuce For $50 an hour? On plan...
- How Many Houses? Gotta love the Feist!
- What Will Happen: The Election or Selection of the...
- Modern conservativism: "the search for a superior ...
- The New Scramble For Africa West Africa already p...
- The Last Person You'd Expect To See In AndongLinda...
- Guy Smiley Attacks!
- Gutter Talk Many Democrats seem positively apople...