|What Will Happen: The Election or Selection of the President|
Here's what I think will happen:
If the election is free and fair, I think it is very likely that Obama will win by a landslide due to his massive ground campaign and tech-savvy campaigning. His agressive courting of the politically disengaged will lead to an electoral tsunami that will stun the world.
If the election is not free and fair, I think it is very likely that skewed polling and biased coverage will keep doddering, out-of-touch, corrupt McCain in the hunt. Behind the scenes operatives will drop African Americans from the voting rolls en masse, and Diebold machines will, fortunately for McCain, leave no paper trail. All of this will be explained away as the Bradley efect, and we'll have four more years of a consevative man-child running the country into the ground via a war without end.
....Is a free and fair election possible in America today?
Labels: Free and Fair
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Modern conservativism: "the search for a superior ...
- The New Scramble For Africa West Africa already p...
- The Last Person You'd Expect To See In AndongLinda...
- Guy Smiley Attacks!
- Gutter Talk Many Democrats seem positively apople...
- Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity 9/1...
- International Justice: An Idea Whose Time Has Come...
- Who's the Sicko? I can't wait for Michael Moore's...