|Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity|
9/11 whistleblower Coleen Rowley. She should have been listened to then, she should be now.
-- Declaring “war” on the tactic of terrorism elevates to statehood what actually may be scattered, disorganized individuals, sympathizers, and small groups. It empowers the terrorists as they add to their numbers and provides the status of statehood to what often should be regarded and treated as a rag-tag group of criminals.
....Everyone wants security. But all too few recognize that security and liberty are basically flip sides of the same coin. Just as there can be no meaningful liberty in a situation devoid of security, there can be no real security in a situation devoid of liberty
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- International Justice: An Idea Whose Time Has Come...
- Who's the Sicko? I can't wait for Michael Moore's...
- Softball Season Mr. Bush is hardly the first pres...
- Bush's Veto The Democratic strategy: Chain them t...
- A Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of The NRA The first co...
- Why Don't Republicans Testify Under Oath?
- John McCain's Campaign Is Over ...Well, not yet--...
- The Spanish Power Tower No, it's not someone's Po...