|A Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of The NRA|
The first comment from the White House about today's tragedy:
A White House spokesman said President Bush was horrified by the rampage and offered his prayers to the victims and the people of Virginia. ``The president believes that there is a right for people to bear arms, but that all laws must be followed,'' spokeswoman Dana Perino said
This is compassionate conservatism at its best.
Labels: Gun Nuts
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Why Don't Republicans Testify Under Oath?
- John McCain's Campaign Is Over ...Well, not yet--...
- The Spanish Power Tower No, it's not someone's Po...
- After reading Dan Stout's recent Maufactured Envir...
- Let's Question Gonzales and Rove in secret foreign...
- Traitors Don't Get To Question My Patriotism Bill...
- Bob Geiger's Saturday Morning Politcal Cartoon Rou...
- The War of Unintended ConsequencesD'oh!The US is s...
- 94-2 Consider it a vote of no confidence. When...
- So...Let's say you're the President of the United ...