Read How Bush Helped Osama Recruit Here

Lies That Led To War: Read The WMD B.S. Here

Under Construction

construction

construction ...

text

text

Photo...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Good Intentions and 50 Cents Will Buy You a Newspaper

When I started this blog in the fall, I thought I could write more consistently. I had the best of intentions, but my fragile immune system has hobbled me once again. I have parasites floating around in me from all corners of the globe; when I took off my shirt last night before bed, my wife plucked off three barnacles and a lamprey. Sheesh. Hopefully, my return to the (relatively) clean air this summer will reinvigorate me. Here's to the Clean Air Act..

Comments on ""

 

post a comment
|
Hit Counter
IZOD

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?