|The Damning Indictment, Twice Confirmed
The President has been rocked back on his heels in the past few days by allegations of negligence regarding the disappearance of hundreds of tons of explosive material in Iraq. Bush has criticized Kerry for his "wild accusations", and his campaign has argued that the explosives could have been removed prior to the war.
Within the last 24 hours, the Kerry campaign has been proven correct by two sources, the first of which I mentioned earlier today, and now...
ABC News on Thursday showed video that appeared to confirm that explosives that went missing in Iraq did not disappear until after the United States had taken control of the facility where they were stored.
Read The Reuters Article
As a result of their plan A falling through ( deny,distort), it's time for plan B: Blame the troops.
Enter Rudy Guliani,who showed us this morning on the Today show exactly where the buck stops for this administration. He said:
No matter how you try to blame it on the president, the actual responsibility for it really would be for the troops that were there. Did they search carefully enough? Didn't they search carefully enough?
Read The Whole Article
It's impossible for them to take any responsibility for the war.
As John Stewart said minutes ago on the Daily Show, "Finally, A politician with the courage to support the war and blame the soldiers".
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Lists of Prominent Moderate Republican Defectors ...
- Where did the al QaQaa Explosives Come From? Th...
- Bride of Frankenberry As a left-of center blogg...
- More On The El QuaQa '300 Tons of Missing Weapons'...
- How To Know When Drudge Is Lying Matt Drudge, a...
- The Kerry Bombshell That Won't Explode The news...
- Get Ready for the October Surprise The right-wi...
- Mr. Pax Goes To Washington The Guardian Newspap...
- Please Read My Other Blog It's not all politics...
- False Images, False Reality Remember those imag...