|Kerry May Have Conceded, But I Haven't
The evidence is mounting, and even mainsteam media outlets are starting to take an interest. There are thousands alarming abnormalities in the vote tallying in Florida and Ohio, and Democratic legislators are demanding action. It's time to put toes to the fire.
Project censored award-winning investigative journalist Thom Hartmann dug into the voting mess in Florida and found something interesting:
In Baker County, for example, with 12,887 registered voters, 69.3% of them Democrats and 24.3% of them Republicans, the vote was only 2,180 for Kerry and 7,738 for Bush, the opposite of what is seen everywhere else in the country where registered Democrats largely voted for Kerry.
In Dixie County, with 9,676 registered voters, 77.5% of them Democrats and a mere 15% registered as Republicans, only 1,959 people voted for Kerry, but 4,433 voted for Bush.
The pattern repeats over and over again - but only in the counties where optical scanners were used. Franklin County, 77.3% registered Democrats, went 58.5% for Bush. Holmes County, 72.7% registered Democrats, went 77.25% for Bush.
Air America diva Randi Rhodes has found similar results in Ohio, and has been justifiably apoplectic about what she's found.
Perhaps the best site for information on the evolution of this scandal is the Brad Blog.
Read The Brad Blog
Buzzflash's Election Fraud: How You Can Help And What You Can Do
How You Can Help
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- How To Avoid Mind Control Let's face it. W...
- Welcome To Dreamland There is a famous postmode...
- Remember When... "VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, I ...
- The Incomparable Molly Ivins Speaks "Some peopl...
- From Iraq With Sympathy Iraqi blogger riverbend...
- Boss Hoggs For Bush During the runup to the ele...
- Message From An Iraq War Veteran From Operation Tr...
- They Didn't Win a Fair Fight The global implica...
- Image culled from Bartcop.com
- Bin Laden and The Neoconservatives Want the Same T...