John Kerry is pissed:
Katrina is a symbol of all this administration does and doesn't do. Michael Brown -- or Brownie as the President so famously thanked him for doing a heck of a job - Brownie is to Katrina what Paul Bremer is to peace in Iraq; what George Tenet is to slam dunk intelligence; what Paul Wolfowitz is to parades paved with flowers in Baghdad; what Dick Cheney is to visionary energy policy; what Donald Rumsfeld is to basic war planning; what Tom Delay is to ethics; and what George Bush is to “Mission Accomplished” and "Wanted Dead or Alive." The bottom line is simple: The "we'll do whatever it takes" administration doesn't have what it takes to get the job done.
This is the Katrina administration.
I agree with you John, but why did you have to have such a glass jaw on the campaign trail? You picked a fine time to start fighting.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- You Want It, You Got It: The Looting Continues Sa...
- Rove's Katrina Plan Huffington writes: So here i...
- Bill Maeher on Bush: Mr. President, this job can'...
- The Blame Game, Republican-Style The latest right...
- Aunty Linda Knows What's Up The succinct summary ...
- I Get Hate Mail Yesterday, I received a prototypi...
- Taking Us For A Ride How much more proof of the m...
- Sara Speaks! Not to mention the billions of dolla...