|It's The War, Stupid!|
Without a doubt, you've seen countless news reports about rising gasoline prices.
CNN's Miles O'Brien was one of many talking heads in furious spin mode, attempting to exculpate the republicans who run the United States from blame.
Take a moment and reflect upon every single report you've witnessed in the media about rising gas prices...Did any of them even mention Iraq?
Since we've invaded Iraq, Oil production in the world's third-largest oil producing country has slipped to 1.4 million barrels in 2005 from 3.5 in 1990.
Gee, do you suppose the law of supply and demand might apply here?
Remember: This is an administration that promised us gas prices would go down if we invaded Iraq.
Why does it cost you thirty dollars to fill your tank? It's the war, stupid!
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- I Support The Conscientious Objectors Rest in Pea...
- Busted! It only took eleven internal memos from ...
- Quote of the Day I've never found Jimmy Kimmel ...
- I am a liberal. And I make no apologies for it. He...
- Iraq is not on the verge of civil war, the Pentag...
- Gittin' Them Evildoers Bush, yesterday, with Hami...
- Twice-Convicted Drunk Driver Bags Near-Perfect Met...
- Republicans Never Testify Under Oath Today, Alber...
- Equatorial Guinea Watch Really strange news repor...
- Bipartisan "F" for Medicare Part D: President Bus...