|Quote of The Day|
We were told Bush's invasion would be a cakewalk. We were told our troops would be greeted as liberators.
We were told that killing Uday and Qusay would change everything, that capturing Saddam would be the turning point.
We were told that the handover of sovereignty was the key, and we were told that elections last month were the light
at the end of the tunnel. Through it all, we were told everything but the truth. I just don't know how much more Bush's
kind of progress our troops can stand.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- The Antiwar Movement Is Picking Up Steam How do t...
- The Shameless Antagonist's Privatization Smackdown...
- Deficits Matter If The Rest of The World Thinks ...
- Accountability? You've Gotta Be Kidding Yale,...
- Beneath the Fold Here's what Bloomberg's news s...
- An Unlikely Champion For Ohio Aside from MSNBC's ...
- The Problem With One-Party Government ...is tha...
- Incredibly Funny, Incredibly Thought-Provoking Bi...
- Jesus Christ: Worst Leader Ever Character assassi...