|Is Bush Imploding?|
From Capitol Hill Blue yesterday:
While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.
“I’m not meeting again with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”
If I had the journalistic ethics of right wing hack like Matt Drudge, I would present this as gospel truth. Since it's actually from only one source and all the sources mentioned are confidential, it should be taken with a grain of salt.
Nevertheless, Bush's temper tantrums are well-documented, and Doug Thompson is an award-winning journalist with longstanding connections in the inner circles of Washington.
What would be wrong with asking Scott MacClellan for a denial?...Prove me wrong, Les Kinsolving!
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Remember Afghanistan? When you've dug yourself ...
- Jeff Gannon's Big Daddy in the Press Corps: Les Ki...
- Despite All Evidence To The Contrary Bush still i...
- The Billion Dollar Snipe Hunt: The Case of Sgt. Sh...
- The New Neocon Mantra: We Don't Care At first I w...
- These People Have No Shame Did Cindy Sheehan chan...
- The Bottom Line on Rovegate: Via the bombastic an...
- NOW on Roberts: Read It:
- The Rove Roundup As per Amalia's request, I attem...