|Give 'Em Hell, Howie!|
Al Rodgers presents a straight talkin' Howard Dean montage:
"I think Katrina -- the response to Katrina was effectively the end to the President's presidency in the sense that people all of a sudden saw the small man behind the curtain.
People in America and throughout the rest of the world for a long time have believed that Americans can fix anything, that we're better organized and better managed -- managed better than anybody, and that if something really awful happens, call on the Americans.
And for the first time in our lifetime and in the world's lifetime, since World War II -- since before World War II -- we suddenly saw an American president just descend into failure.
And I don't think he's ever recovered from that."
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Thomas Kean, 9/11 Commission Chairman, Distorts Hi...
- WEAPON OF CHOICE Cursor.org reports on the allege...
- Strategery To me, it seems that the IDF strategy ...
- Deepak Chopra: Did Christ teach love or is that j...
- Methinks Their Closets Are Full of Heat-Seeking Mi...
- Who's Attacking You Now, Stephen Colbert? I Am! Y...
- It's The War, Stupid! Without a doubt, you've see...
- I Support The Conscientious Objectors Rest in Pea...
- Busted! It only took eleven internal memos from ...
- Quote of the Day I've never found Jimmy Kimmel ...