|My Deficit Reduction Plan|
My deficit reduction plan: A war tax to pay for Iraq and Afghanistan. It would be progressive in recognition of the fact that the rich are the demographic least likely to serve, and most likely to have military contractor stocks. Military families would be exempt, and some of the money would go toward a new GI bill. If war were pay-as-you-go, it would be less popular.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- I think Homer Simpson aptly summarized the Republi...
- It's Not About The Plan Do you want to stump a c...
- How Hard Can Healthcare Reform Be? Step One: Ide...
- What's So Scary About Socialism? Really. I want ...
- The Dog and Pony Show According to McCain's campa...
- Senator Wanderin' Eyes Talk about assessing you...
- McCain: Iraq is "Peaceful and Stable" Read It: ...
- Would You Pick Lettuce For $50 an hour? On plan...
- How Many Houses? Gotta love the Feist!
- What Will Happen: The Election or Selection of the...