|Give 'Em Enough Rope|
As Abraham Lincoln said, "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely".
It's good to see the wheels of justice finally turning.
According to Kos, as many as 60 congressmen could be involved in the Abramoff scandal.
Here's a list of those we know for sure have ties:
1. George W. Bush
2. Karl Rove (under investigation)
3. Tom DeLay (indicted)
4. Bob Ney
5. David Safavian (indicted)
6. Dana Rohrabacher
7. Denny Hastert
8. Jim DeMint
9. Chris Cannon
10. Grover Norquist
11. Ralph Reed
12. Tony Rudy
So much for restoring honor and integrity to government.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Could It Happen Here? Dear God, I hope so... Ch...
- We're Winning In Iraq ...and monkeys are flying o...
- Russell Baker on Spygate: Just the Facts So let'...
- President and Kingmaker This weekend, Iranian Pre...
- Meet Sophia Born December 6th. A beautiful bab...
- The Congo Solution In Iraq Officially, the Bush A...
- Quote of the Day: Some Christians seem to me incl...
- The Ask Dr. Torture Show Dr. John Yoo: Welcome...
- The Representative From California Has The Floor ...
- Lie of the Day The number of countries particip...