|My Exit Strategy|
From today's Star-Tribune, which, unlike CNN--a.k.a. the Sago Mine Channel--still reports about the war:
Five U.S. Marines were killed by small arms fire and roadside bombs this weekend, the military said today. And today a Black Hawk helicopter crashed, killing all 12 believed to be aboard
Of course, I shouldn't worry. The president says we're not going to "cut and run", and that we're going to "finish the job" i.e., creating a free and democratic Iraq.
There's a lofty goal. Perhaps it could be accomplished by someone, say, a supernatural being with the power to time-travel, but not by you and your incompetent cronies.
What decisions have you made that would instill even an iota of confidence in your procecution of this war?
Here's my exit strategy. You exit the White House.
As soon as there is a Democratic majority in congress, we'll demand investigation after investigation culminating in a Pinochet treatment.
News And Commentary
- Media Matters for America
- The Guardian
- Goderich Signal Star
- The Strib
- The Toronto Star
- The Poutine Diaries
- 917 Press
- Manufactured Environments
- Journal of Genki
- Rick and Heather
- Jason Coleman
- Paperback Writers
Noteworthy & Quoteworthy:
- Give 'Em Enough Rope As Abraham Lincoln said, "Po...
- Could It Happen Here? Dear God, I hope so... Ch...
- We're Winning In Iraq ...and monkeys are flying o...
- Russell Baker on Spygate: Just the Facts So let'...
- President and Kingmaker This weekend, Iranian Pre...
- Meet Sophia Born December 6th. A beautiful bab...
- The Congo Solution In Iraq Officially, the Bush A...
- Quote of the Day: Some Christians seem to me incl...
- The Ask Dr. Torture Show Dr. John Yoo: Welcome...
- The Representative From California Has The Floor ...